Saturday, June 7, 2008

so don’t tell me what to write and don’t tell me that I’m wrong…… and don’t tell me not to reference my songs within my songs

I decided I'd opt in with the ultra artsy trend of using lyrics for subjects, mainly because i can never think of a subject for my blogs, particularly before i write them. (it's not like i plan these things!)
A big thankyou to the dresden dolls for aiding in my ultimate hip value by providing backstabber lyrics, i really love their stuff it's so like, 'oh fuck off' and in explaining the lyrics (which if i was truly artsy i wouldn't do) I just get sick of people telling me what to do, with my life, in my relationships, with my future, how to deal with my problems, when it doesnt affect them at all.
Also i just love Amanda and Brian.
and who else, could seriously pull of naming their first (Well, second, first was self titled) album, "yes, virginia" then 2 years later release a new album: "no, virginia" lmfao, love that style.
And the funny thing is, all the stuffy music experts online that are probably actually 10 and take themselves oh so seriously, it's like they are ignoring the whole fact that they were clearly taking the piss when they named it.
like you'll go on a forum and it'll be like
"what do you think (deeply and importantly) of no, virgina"
"no, virginia is very effective in its audio pulses, i like the feel it has although i prefer yes, virginia for dynamics"
and no one on the whole board is like OMG no, virginia and yes, virginia ha ha HA!
or at the very least a (LOL) after "no,virginia"
Goddammit the girl made a joke, they are to be laughed at not analysed and politically discussed.

See my point about not planning my blogs? i just waffled about the Dresden dolls for like, too much space. But seriously, it's the internet, no one actually knows who you are, quit being pretentious.

The Smith twins had their 18th last night at newy and it was funalicious, etc. Although i missed the presence of Ian and Joe because when i was like, lol, yeah presents, sheeet. and just got money out to give to them. and obviously didn't have a card(s) because hello, am i really that organised or whatever?
who needs a card anyway, what a waste of money/the environment.
But so when i wrote "happy 18th" on serviettes and put the money inside them instead of like ian and joe being next to me with a macca's tray-liner or a receipt to the present as a make shift card it was like, twenty three super awesome wrapped things. and with cards and stuff. you guys suck, get a life. learn to play hearts or solitaire. sheesh
Thank God for Jack and his *writes on tablecloth* "iou guys presents/money lolz"
I also missed Joe and Ian because, i enjoy their company. I kept being like, i wish Joey was here during the night.
ok so i think it was only like twice, but i still kinda make myself wanna throw up from my sappyness.
ehh i can't win with my own approval, it is the most difficult to attain. I guess there would be no point to continuing life once it was gained though.

So i got all of like an hour's sleep last night, most of the night was spent talking to and reminiscing with Breebee which was a shitload of fun. She was my closest friend for awhile in year 10 and part of me misses that, we're still good friends, but well, we've grown out of hacking accounts and reading smutty fanfiction over the phone. And lately things have been iffy with the girls, and everyone gets caught up in it. And that's what irritates me. (also i do know you can't grammatically start a sentence with 'And' but its my blog, i make the rules, be gr8fl iM n0t tIpIn LyK diS!!!ELEVENTYFOUR!!! MKAY.) All the fights between people affect(effect?) everyone's relationships and its screwy. Anyway, friday was fun.


But, because I'm such a good dog owner despite my lack of sleep i spent the time between getting home and starting work (goddamn you and your sucking me into doing extra shifts with your charm Krystal!) walking my dog. Anyway, I basically just follow a series of reserves when i take her walking because it's nicer, and it's better for her and i can leave her off the lead to run ahead and stuff. There's these 2 reserves across the road from each other and you can either cross the road or go through one of those under road walky tunnel thingys. Now the heights around here and tunnels = extreme derro so I'm always just like eek crossing the road plz. except, it's not like its a long tunnel, and theres never anyone in it, and it's not like someone's just going to like jump from the roof if i walk through, especially to meet my prejudicials assumptions so I was like, ok, I'm going to walk through the le tunnel d'derro. So I did, and just for your amusement, I wrote down (texted down?) every item in a tunnel running not much longer then the width of a road:

-a dustpan
-infinite rope
-two clothes baskets
-a drawer handle
-a sprinkler
-several nails
-a bag with an army emblem on it
-several pieces of an unidentifiable material
-a plug
-a funnel
-a light fitting
-a mop
-a bin
-atleast 5 broken plates
-a blackboard eraser
-a lamp
-a floor scrubber
-a roll of glad wrap
-a box of glucogen pills

..the fuck?? I was going to /em the more bizzare ones but about half way down i realised that they would nearly all be in italics, so that failed.

oh and re: my annonymous commenter..Clare tried to tell me Mum jokes were out..oh yeah take that clare, the internet is against you. I WAS RIGHT THEY ARE SO IN.
sigh, is it caturday yet?
I heart the lovable constant immaturity of cyberland.

thats all folks.
xlivi

3 comments:

  1. i love your blogs, i wish i was at emilys to hug you, and i wish you i were with you right now so i could hug and kiss you :(

    i swear you blogged about your family reunion...wierd :P

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot to emo lyrical titles :)
    haha god u can crap on with irrelevent yet hilarious crap. great for a laugh. and wtf to krystal. she is like so awesome... she is quickly becoming one of my fave at that hell-hole which gives us money on occasion. she is so up on the list she is behind b and like level with rach on the awesome-scale of managerial-rating.
    and zomg you are hella brave for going through the hilarious named tunnel of smut which u gave such a fancy kewl name too :P also wtf to the objects you found, particularly the glucogen pills!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way Jack she's higher then rach and equal with bee! i fucking love her to bits.

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?