Monday, June 16, 2008

blog block

I'm having a total 'blog block', I was going to say writing block but I really don't have writing block at the momet. I was sitting in english today and Daley was going on about being trapped on an island or shakespeare fucking his daughter or something and I was boredly piecing random words together in my head (well what do you do to entertain yourself?? I know I'm weird, shut up) and "ambiguity ain't my thing" stuck in my head and I was like, hmm i like that, and then i expanded it to "masochism and ambiguity aint my thing" and started writing a crime fiction Imaginative response. In class. because I'm rebel like that. I do different english work in english. oooh.
so it's just blog block, not writing block. Annie's having quite a ball solving her Nakkia's murder in my english book.

As a result of me having absolutely nothing, I shall fill my previous promise of a "toss of the day"
and let me reassure you if i didn't just invent the rule that you can't be toss of the day twice in a row then believe me, it would be daley. But that's just not fair. toss hog. Give someone else a chance. Sheesh.

and i cant think of a toss!! ohmygod! is it possible that there was an entire day without encountering any tossers? the lady at the library was pleasant and helpful, most of my teachers were decent (considering) I skipped study so didn't have to encounter the damage any more then her putting her head out the window to be like, umz, skipping study much? And eventually she went away. I really think she doesn't know how to react to us. Like when she tells me that I'm wasting time and she's all yo your wasting time and I'm like yeah I know, but it's ok, because year 12 isn't the important year, I wouldn't be wasting time if it was. And she's all huh? because she knows it is but if she argues with me and tells me that then I just provide completely absurdist facts that prove beyond doubt that year 12 is not in anyway important. And she knows that they're completely ridiculous but I am utterly convinced and argument is futile. So she just walks off frustrated and I'm safe to continue wasting time undisturbed. Or when she asks Fred what he's going to do this lesson and he tells her completely enthusiastically and as if he see's nothing wrong with it, that he is going to distract *insert peoples names*. And she just kind of makes exasperated sounds and tries to start sentences and then can't work out what to say all in some sort of vain hope that he will suddenly realise that it is wrong and start vigorously revising. Whatever woman, we ride imaginary horses to study. And we've been dedicated to not studying for pretty much all of high school. we aren't going to change.

man i still don't have a toss of the day. Ok so toss of yesterday.
OH WAIT WAIT WAIT I HAVE ONE
IM SO EXCITED!!

Joe and I went to the library today after school to study and there was this lady there with a toddler girl, about 2 probably, on a leash THE FUCK?!?!
You are the mother of a child not the owner of a dog. And further more, you are at a library, like the most child friendly place ever. I think you can let the kid off the leash for a run. YOU DON'T PUT LEASHES ON KIDS. That just says to the kid, the only way to make you stay with me is to physically restrain you. And then i bet she takes the leash off the kid and she will be like, well this was what was holding me back, it wasn't what my mum told me, it wasn't respect for her as my parent, it wasn't part of growing up, learning how to behaviour, learning goddam basic morals. No. It was a fucking leash. And i bet you a million trillion dollars that that kid will have more and more issues as she grows up. The mother (the stupid toss) may think she's taking the easy parenting route but i highly doubt it. And what's more she'll end up blaming her daughter for all her issues and how she didn't turn out how she expected. Because parent's are too fucked to see that it's just a reflection on themselves. And that will make her feel neglected, unloved, a burning sense of injustice. And she will hate her mother with a passion. Happy families.
I can walk my dog without a leash and she can't walk her own kid.
end rant.

Well i don't have much more to say, and that whole blog was probably pretty boring, but atleast i wrote one :)
xLiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?