Tuesday, June 3, 2008

man starves to death in mall

I've always had a strange fantasy about staying in a shopping centre overnight, or even living in one. I just love the idea of, everything is there! What could you need? Say your running from the law so you go and hide out in a supermarket, hiding in some cupboard or something in the furniture department at day and by night, the world is yours! (well the supermarket at any rate) hmm i'm hungry just drop over to the vegetable section, hmm i need a shave..just go grab a razor from the razor section..i want a pillow to sleep on during my days in the cupboard, just pop over to the pillow department...etc. I don't know why, but this thought has entertained me for hours on end.

Anyway so i opened the internet today and my homepage is ninemsn and i naturally did my scan of headlines, because they are usually somewhat hi-larious or atleast mildly interesting. and i see.. MAN STARVES TO DEATH IN MALL.. wtf? how? why? why was he in the mall to start with? HE IS LIVING MY DREAM! well dying my dream...he killed it! why didnt he go select some food from the large selection of food? perhaps he has an aversion to shoplifting, but still, circumstantial! Shoplifting is wrong, but dying isn't exactly ideal. I really didnt think starvation was possible in a mall. perhaps there is an undoing to all those years of planning.
well that was my excitement for the day.

Luckily, it's raining today, so my dog can't guilt me into exercise, because I'm not going running in the rain in winter. I would have no issue with doing this in the middle of summer, or when it's just generally hot, as I rather admire rain because where does it come from?? and that doesnt mean give me the scientific explanation. I'm not retarded, i know there is an explanation and if i cared about that explanation I would do Sciences. As it is, i do Society Drama and English Extension..lol.
So yeah, don't tell me its not magic. Yeah its just exaporation and bla bla bla. Can you do that? no. Just cos you give it a fancy name doesnt mean it's not magic.

Anyway, I don't have too much more to say mainly because I'm tired and should be practicing my extension speech.

xLiv

3 comments:

  1. your MOM died in a shopping mall when you were doing her in the mattress section... coz you took so long she died of starvation just waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked it, post another...and fuck off to whoever that person is ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol at the first comment! wtf mate. sorry to hear ur plans of mall-domination have been terminated :( do it oc style... ie get trapped with all your friends and engage in some totally, 100% realistic teen drama :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?