Monday, June 9, 2008

am I really related to you?

Joey said he thought i posted about my family re-union, so here's a post about it :)

I went to a family reunion yesterday, it was effing huge, it was for all the descendents of my great-great-great grandparents(Daniel&Louisa) and they had like 12 kids, so yeah. My great Auntie was organising it so she got Mum and Trisha to be on the door collecting entry fee to cover the cost of the showground (fucking A we filled the showground) and giving everyone name badges with their name, and line, the lines are named after the children of Daniel and Lousia, so whoever you got descended from is, logically your line. (woo Hunter ftw!)
Anyway, i rocked up later then mum with nana, and there was like a million people at the door waiting to be name badgefied, and i was all ..the fuck, are we at the wrong place, cos not sure it's legal to be related to this many peoples? So I went in to give Mum and Trish a hand and the badges were all colour coded and stuff. So people would come up and I'd ask them their name and line to find their badges.
Well fucking hell I must be related to some of the dumbest fuckers in the universe.

me: Name?
way too many Randoms: Barry
well no fucking shit sherlock, fancy a fucking Barry at a fucking Barry re-union. A first name would be helpful.

me: do you know what line your on?
alot of randoms: oh, Daniel and Louisa
thanks toss, that narrows it down a fair bit, to you know, EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE

and possibly the stupidest..

me: name?
randomguy: name-i-havent-heard
me: ok, do you know what line you're on?
randomgirl (wife of random guys): huh?
me: which one of the children your desceded from, it would be probably your great great grandparent
randomguy and girl: *look at each other confused*
me: ok, I'll read out the names, and you might recognise the one. bla bla bla bla bla Louisa bla
randomgirl: Lousia! thats it!
my head: no it fucking isn't twat, you only think that because of daniel and louisa SIGH (there was only one family coming from the louisa line and they had already gone through)
me: hmm, ok. So what are you parents or grandparents' names
randomguy: someone and someone something
me: ahok, so you're the barry?
randomguy: no, my wife is
THE FUCK?!?!?! why would i give a flying fuck who your parents are then you twit? I do not understand what possible use you think i could have for your parents names.
idiots.

Anyway, theres my people-are-stupid stories, and in retrospect you might not really enjoy them or get them because perhaps they were a had to be their thing but whatever. they frustrated me enough to blog them.

I'm very happy with myself having completely quitted (quat?) solitaire, only problem is i'm now addicted like a whore to hearts

I don't really have much else to say other then, sleep is a beautiful beautiful thing, i should start getting some.

Oh one more thing, as it wouldnt be a true blog without referencing my dog, we were walking today and she ran across the path of this lady and the lady like jumped a freaking mile and was like oh my she gave me a fright she looks frightening, how frightful or some twittish thing and I was like, the fuck Zsa Zsa Gabor? my dog does not remotely resemble anything more vicious then a fucking fruit fly you stupid twitface, she is wagging her tail, not a fucking communist rifle erm she's friendly :)

now Im done. x

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHA what a crack up! lol at the funny stories... like wtf mate to that last one! some ppl are just plain idiots. how frustrating, suprised u made it back without killing ppl!
    also i lol so hard when u use that font to cross out things, u write the funniest stuff in it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?