Wednesday, June 18, 2008

addict

I think my addiction to the lame computer games is FINALLY over. I went from freecell to solitaire to hearts to minesweeper. And to be honest i just don't think there are any good ones left.
My minesweeper addiction came to an abrupt halt today, when i was alerted that my stepbrother was a freak. I finished an expert game with a time of like 480 or something and was like hmm, I wonder what the top scores are? So I checked and it was like GREG GREG GREG and I was all..the fuck? Greg plays minesweeper? and then i looked at his expert time and it was 235. 235!! holy how the fuck? Granted i wasn't going fast when I was playing but I'm pretty sure I'm not able to halve my times very easily. So knowing there is no way I'm going to beat that, i logically gave up.
Trials are in less then a week, so naturally I am freaking and stressing. Naturally I am also not studying. ergh. I didn't really realise I was stressing until Daley was all speechikins to me in and likez I have a dream, you are stressed and bla bla I can tell by the way your acting towards me and etc etc don't stress they are only trials bla. And at the time I was all yah watever, I'm not stressed, I just hate you. But usually I can atleast passively hate him or feel occasionally appreciative towards him on the rare occasions he isn't a toss (we seem to go all stockholm and we loves mr daley cuz he isnt ripping apart our self esteem!)
So I guess I'm stressing.
But naturally, I'm dealing with this by playing games, writing blogs and watching TV.
SIGH.
I am so retarded at life, I can't believe I want to do Law at uni. sighblergh.
erm enough whinging.heh.
Ok so i tend to bitch about my dad on here/in life in general, so I guess here's my Dad report, suprisingly positive.
Joey lives like 4 doors down or something to my Dad and we went for a walk to macca's and on the way he's like do you want to visit your dad and I was all lol whatevers but he was all yeah it would be nice, and because I'm easily manipulated if the person doing the convincing is Joey I was like, sighfine expecting it to end all not good. Luckily, my dad lurves Joey, so apart from the initial awkwardness of like Dad: *answers door* me: hiuhhi.. howareyouwe'rejustdroppingincoswe'rewalkingpastifyournotbusyheeeeeeeeh*smile*
dad:uhh yeah ok. erm. yeah, er come in
and then like *awkward silences*
so whats up! my dog eats subway! thats a silly hathahah
but yeah, that got over with and eventually everything started to run smoothly and we ended up talking about a family history site that my uncle found and it is in dutch and somehow has our names on it because my relatives are evidently stalkers like that. So then we went on it, and then there was a shit ton of reminisce and so on. And we ended up staying alot longer then we had initially planned which was both strange and good and also nice.
apart from the fact that the house was like a million degree's because "it was chilly last night" so of course, one should logically turn the heaters up like 389479032847893275 notches due to that. And then only contemplate turning them down when your being roasted alive. The next night they were probably sitting in a corner shivering because it was too hot last night!!
And then Anna didn't take her phone to Dad's so mum couldnt call her when she was coming to pick her up, because my parents are mature and don't let each other drive down there driveways and are also are afraid to call each other's landlines. whatever. The weirdest thing is for along time I thought this was normal of divorced people/exes. I remember Cass's dad Les telling me it wasn't, and I was like heh. wow. It still suprises me whenever i encounter civil divorcees though.
So mum was all well you will have to be waiting for me at 8. and she was all but GUH. And I was like don't worry I'll come down with Mum and come in and get you. because, I UNDERSTAND SWEETIE, IT'S NOT FUN.
Not that she would ever appreciate me taking time out of my intense procrastination regime to make her life easier.
Anyway, point is, it was civil and nice and friendly again and GET THIS
i am invited to his party!!!
hoe lee shizen beotches
This is the guy who got an invitation with my name on it to my cousin's 21st (a cousin who I am closer to then my dad is) and deliberately didn't tell me/invite me. My uncle got all suss to things and let Luke in on the loop and Luke text me and was all loser come to my party or else so it was all good, but still, principle!
The funniest thing was when he got there and I was already there and all Hi Dad! and he was all HI!! *superplasticgrin* *walks to heather still with plastic grin* erm, how did she get here?!?!?! Which I know because Heather told me because she's plays games like that and tells me shit. Which is bad, but beneficial to me, so keep it coming. And that makes me laugh because, plan thwarted! muaha!
So erm, yeah, now I get invites :) wooters. I'm in the circle again. perhaps he has realised that HE BRED ONE OF HIS OWN AND I WILL OUTSMART HIM. haHA!
but yeah so me and my dad are in the hood now. word.
thats all I have time for, because I have to go procrastinate some more study
Livi

3 comments:

  1. very nice :) you're over your computer gaming addiction? thats good then :P but i find that uai calculator to get easily addicted to X.| anyways, this is me procrastinating when i should be doing valuable study, which i just feel to shit to do. so heres the comment that you asked me to give you but said not to tell anyone that you did, :P just joking...or am I? blink twice if i am. love you. download some jazz.

    you're beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate you! you make me sound like a comment whore!!
    alsdfja;leoifnfj
    and for the record, you were nagging me to update
    how can I update when I think no one reads my blogs cos you fuckers don't comment!
    sheesh
    btw i love youx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! i think nits pretty obvious stalking runs in ur family! ur kid is gonna be like supermegastalkersmart. so jealous. u never told me how u stalked all that stuff out of "hank" btw :P
    and zomg civility in a family :o since when??? but yays all the same.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?