Monday, June 23, 2008

one down, six to go

Can you believe that trials have started and I'm still posting in this blasted journal? I'll blame Joey because he hasn't sent me that drama essay, but I know I'd be on here anyway.

I watched under the Tuscan Sun last night, after I'd completely fucked up my brain with last minute study untill there was no room left for fucking up further with last minute study, and though I'm not usually the one to review films, I really enjoyed it. It was just a really good kind of feel-good movie, it followed this woman who spontaneously moved to Tuscany and bought a house, and just lightly touched on some universal issues so as to be entertainingly accurate without too much challenge. Ie. just a nice girly kind of flick. And the scenery was so beautiful, makes me want to go to Italia way bad.

English Paper One this morning, thank god it's out of the way, although I get the impression that it's probably one of the easiest papers, considering it's an entire 2 hours on the concept of the journey. I'm thinking I actually did fairly well which makes me happy, I tend to go better in exams over assesments which is super.
My real aim, apart from getting the required mark for Uni, is to beat one particular person, who I have always revelled in beating, I have no doubt that the competition is returned though neither of us would ever admit it, and the fact that lately she's been kicking my butt in everything is major ouch material. So here's hoping for this one..
Also, I take a sadistic joy in hearing people say, Ohmygod I only got 2 texts analysed when I finished all 4 of them. Yessssss.
shut up, I never said I was a nice person.

short post though this may be, I have received the essay and hence must be gone, ciao Bella's x

2 comments:

  1. yay good work with english! we like got similar paper maybe perhaps??? as in we had the same related materialy stuff in question one!
    and yep. thats all. hope u went well in math! good luck in any such exam u may have next.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never thought you were a nice person =P




    jokes. i love you XD

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?