Saturday, October 11, 2008

fare thee well msn

Mum and Anna got home from Sydney last night, which was kind of annoying because having the house to myself for two nights was pretty sweet. Mum took me down to Joe's and in the car she was like "did Joe come up while I was away?" "nope" "did you have any of your friends up?" "nope" "your weird" "uhhh...what??"

So apparently, Stephen was all "Olivia will have people over" and Mum was all "pff no she won't" and Stephen was all "come on, don't be naive" so then Mum thought about it and was like "hmm I totally wouldve had people over when I was her age" or something.

Perhaps it is weird, but it never occured to me to have people over just because Mum was away. And if I did want to have people over I would have just asked anyway. Not because I'm a goody goody but because it just seems pointless to do it behind her back.

Allow me to be grossly teenager for a moment here but: Mum's in a shitty mood for no apparent reason and it's not my fucking fault so she can take it out on someone else. It's really not fair that just because she is shitty Anna and I have to put up with. And I was like "we haven't done anything!" and she was like "yeah thats the point then isnt it!" which was clearly just her scrambling for a response and was totally unfair because I vacuumed yesterday! What the fuck!! Bitch.

Feel free to ignore ^^^

In other news I'm back to a status of no msn. Because it's bad for study and such. Can I last? Who knows..hopefully. But I still have this and facebook so I guess it's not going to help with study all that much anyway. sigh.

I think thats all for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?