Tuesday, October 14, 2008

friday

I totally had a grown up momet the other day...As I mentioned somewhere down there *gestures in general direction of previous blogs* the family went away for a few days and the day mum left she was all AH I AM SO STRESSED AND I WAS GOING TO DO THE VACUUMING AND I HAVENT EVEN PACKED ...if you go time could you do the vacuuming? And so I was all yes! yes! fine! excellent! quit stressing, please. Because she drives me insane when she stresses and she was supposed to be having a stress free time away and such.

Obviously, I didn't vacuum until the very day she was coming home. If this does not seem at all obvious to you then you obviously havent experienced many teenagers. Because hell baby we procrastinate. We are at that stage of our lives where we KNOW it would make sense to get it out of the way because it is logical and people tell us and all of that. But we havent quite experienced it enough to go "oh hey, it works better this way" so we'll stick with procrastination for the time being. Who knows maybe its not a teenage thing at all, maybe I will procrastinate forever. Whatever. So I vacuumed.

And then like, two days later, I was walking through the kitchen and it was all icky on my feet and I was all "your fucking kidding, i vacuumed like all of ten minutes ago, ah i hate the world ra ra ra ra ra, this is so frustrating etc etc" and Mum just looked at me and laughed all knowingly. Shut up mum.


It was Anna's first day back at school on Monday and boy was that weird. It was kind of sad really. I woke up when Mum got up and was getting ready for work and then she left at 7. Then Anna left at 8.30 and I was all .....bye..... and she was like yeah, bye. And so then it was just me and Maggie. And I was all just you and me Maggie we might go for a walk or something later. And then Pa arrived at like nine and Maggie ran out into his truck and was gone too.

So I did get some study done, and as weird as it felt in the morning and I borderline missed them and all when they got home I completely regretted that. I was in the middle of rewriting my journeys essay and Mum started opening emails and playing clips and such, and Anna started doing Piano practice and Maggie kept nudging my feet and sneezing on them which is GROSS. And I flipped the fuck out like a psychopath and pissed off to my room and fell asleep.

the end. hsc starts on Friday by the way. so probably no entries for awhile. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (kill me)
hermph.
xx

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha
    heheh =D


    liv.. liv.. liv.. *knudges* vacuum for me? *nods* yis i think you should.

    and agreed about the school going back ness.. although considering my 20yr old brother doesnt do anything and is always at home... i dont get the whole "farewelling" the troops thing.. =[ im jealous cause i miss out? lol

    love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?