Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Don't you hate it when people talk to you when you're asleep?

Yesterday morning before going to work Mum came in and asked me to hang the wash out when I got up. Apparently I concurred. I however have no recollection of this because, I was asleep! Seriously, why not write a note? Firstly it's irritating that she woke me and further I thought it would be pretty obvious that I'm not going to remember something I "heard" while I was still virtually asleep.

Then this morning, mum worked again, and Anna couldn't catch the bus because she had to take her Saxophone to school. And she's all ohnoz i hate taking it on the bus and such. So Nana came over to take her to school. And came in to my room and had a conversation with me while she was waiting for anna!! Seriously, what the hell. I was asleep. And I really don't remember any of what we were talking about apart from she kept asking me smalltalk questions and I kept responding with "mmmph" and similar sounds and not properly formed words. And inside my head I was screaming FUCK OFF I WANT TO SLEEEEP. please?

Did I say I wasn't going to update because of the HSC? Because I lied. evidently. But I guess I should make this short, as King Lear awaits. So as I've had my little whinge, farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?