Thursday, October 2, 2008

do you floss?

I am so bad at study. guh. I was going to start yesterday, but I swear everytime I go to get off the computer someone signs on or starts a conversation with me.

Like tuesday morning I was all set to leave when Mitch, who came to see Muse with us last year started talking to me. I mean what, he never talks to me, I've met him once? So of course, I stay. I had hotel yorba lyrics in my name and so he started a conversation with the next line, and we proceeded to msn the whole song. and then I was all OMG no one knows that song?? and he was like yeah you always have really good lyrics in your name. So then I was all wow...someone notices my name lyrics?? So now I'm going to be all self-conscious when putting lyrics in my name. Because I crave approval and such.

hmm I just finished brushing my teeth, and you know what, I didn't floss. Because I never floss. Because flossing irritates me and makes me feel like my teeth will fall out or something. I know thats illogical. But it got me thinking, does anyone actually floss? I went to the dentist not too long ago and the harpie assistant lady was all ra ra ra you don't floss do you?!? DO YOU!?!?! HUH!?!?! YOU NEED TO FLOSS!!!! SANTA KNOWS THESE THINGS!! etc. and i was like *sigh* ok I will floss. But I didn't. my sister pretends to floss, like she talks like she does and has a little floss brush thing, but I know she never uses it. we share a bathroom ok. Anyway, so my theory is: no one actually flosses. I'm going to start asking people now. Because it's pointless procrastination.

so far: 3 no flosses (me, sophie, anna) 1 floss (mum) - oh as if she's not just pretending to be a good influence. oh I am lame.

in retrospect, this blog has been relatively uninteresting, how dissapointing of me. I will try and get something more interesting for next time. xxLivi

3 comments:

  1. it was so relatively interesting!
    but i understand your bloggers doubt. i had it last night lol.

    and lol @ the flossing. i cant say i ever have.. i dont like it i tells you!

    also, study = fuckoff.
    i havent started yet either =S

    love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, santa also knows that that assistant bitch is a fucking tard. i don't floss, i can't really because of the metal wire on the back of my teeth from braces, well i can, that's just my excuse.

    i love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. put me down as a NO to flossing thanks :P and lol fuinniest thing ever last night about your lyrics...

    you were in the big convo about organising picnic and itn when you left it it was all "i want you to notice when im not around has left the conversation" and i was all LOL IRONICAL MUCH!?!?!?! :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?