Thursday, August 21, 2008

people are late

So I'm just going to not think about uni for a few days, so far that's working.

Because I'm such a huge procrastinator I spent an unwise majority of last night trying to reload the sims onto my nana's computer, and then our computer. It failed every time and I don't know why WHICH MAKES ME MAD. Ignoring the fact that I should have been doing something more productive then playing the sims anyway, it fucks me off exponentially when technology fails because IT SHOULD WORK DAMMIT. RAAAAA.

On a completely un-mad topic, I love nice interactions with complete strangers. It makes me feel all warm and community-like. There's a family that lives on the end of my street with two little girls about 7 and 5 maybe? I don't know them, but one day I was walking back from the shop at the end of my street with Maggie and the little girls were out the front and got all excited and wanted to play with the dog so I sat on the front lawn and let them play with her for about half and hour and their dad was all you is teh nice etc. That was like probably a year ago now and this morning I was racing down to the bus stop because I was late and he was out the front and all "running late?" and I was all "lolz yeah, hope my bus hasn't gone" and he was like if it has I'll take you to school. And I was like omg thanks! Not because it wouldve bothered me to walk, but because that's just so nice considering he doesnt even know my name. I'm guessing he remembers me as that girl with the dog from a year ago, either that or his just nice to random strangers? Anyway my bus hadn't come yet so I didn't get a lift, but whatever.

^^^I wrote that all a few days ago at school. and didn't get around to posting.

And now it's Saturday and Ian and Fred are supposed to be coming around for drama like fifteen minutes ago. Losers are late. Like I can talk, if I had to leave my house to get to drama practice I would be late. When they get here I plan on being all "jesus christ late much? I've been here for like a day waiting for you" and they will be like YOU LIVE HERE. and give me a wedgie or something because we're all very mature like that.

It was my english teachers birthday on thursday. I've bitched about him on here probably a thousand times and I think he's been a repeat winner of the 'toss of the day' (which I completely forgot about until I brought Daley up right then) Basically he's a massive bitchface toss, but somewhere deep down we all like him slightly. Like about once a month instead of telling us we're going to fail and such, he's in a really good mood and chuckles and makes jokes and we go all stockholm and 'aww mr Daley'. So we found out it was his birthday and went and got a cupcake from the canteen and planned singing happy birthday. James walked in late and walked towards him with the cup cake and he just walks away all 'sit down' and james follows so Daley turns and walks the other way all 'no. sit down. carry on. you have work' It ended up looking quite hilarious, him walking backwards and forwards across the front of the classroom trying to avoid the cupcake. So then everyone breaks out in 'happy birthday' and he's all 'um no. carry on' realises we're not going to stop so walks out of the room. We still didn't stop so he came back and shut the door and didn't come back in until we we're finished, prompting us all to crack up laughing because that was the funniest shit ever. There was a timid 'thankyou, carry on, you have work' and then he kind of held the cupcake awkwardly for a bit not knowing what to do with it, sat it on the desk and proceeded to act like it wasn't his birthday.

anyway mum's all bitching at me to get the clothes for the wash and I guess I better get dressed out of the clothes I slept in before the guys get here. much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?