Monday, July 28, 2008

It would be the best sitcom.

I managed to miss two buses this afternoon, which I think is quite an achievement. The first bus that I can catch home leaves about no minutes after the bell rings, which is really inconvenient. If I grab my stuff quickly and run straight out I can make it. But as it is, the bell rings, I vaguely consider that I should get my stuff. Talk a bit. Eventually leave the classroom. Realise I left something in the classroom. Find someone else to talk to. Hug Joe for a bit. Annoy Kane. Knuckle Five Kane. Slap Ian or Fred or Alex because it seems to be becoming a thing. Get slapped for awhile and then casually consider going home, and realise that I'm going on the bus. Then tear out to the gate in a pointless quest to catch it just in time.

Seeing as the second bus comes about 15 minutes after this point it shouldn't be too difficult to catch right? Apparently wrong. I got in some conversation and then looked up a bit later and realised that no one that catches my bus was still there. Goddamn. So I'm all oh fuck. And I was out of credit. So I had to do that whole 1800 reverse thing except when they say "say your name" I'm all "call me back yeah?" because reverse charges are like 50 dollars a minute. And I cheat the system like that. trick-ee. or not.
But then Anna called me back and was like loser whatever Mum's at work. So I was all eh, looks like I'm walking. Which simultaneously sucked and was nice.

I was listening to hey there delilah earlier and I really love that song cos it's soo sweet and everything!1!!!!eleven!! I dunno it's just a nice song, and it's kinda not my usual listening cos it was one of those all over the radio songs which usually piss me off. Not because I'm all "ohmygod I am so elite and artsy and above mainstream popular culture, I'm so non-conformist like all my non-conformist friends!!" But just because they get played so so so so much. And then everybody downloads them and plays them at their parties. And then they get put on an ad or something. And it's like, shut up with that song already.

ERGH THAT REMINDS ME OF THAT LOW SONG.

I don't know what it's called perhaps it is 'low' but mainly it just goes 'low low low low low'. As it's eighteenth season and everybody has to go and turn eighteen everyone has a party. And all these parties involve 67 presents that are beer or wine glasses because- hey! now you can legally drink, I'm sure you need enough glasses to open your own bar service! While you're doing your HSC and all. And you drink your sugared down premix out of the bottle anyway.

Generally these events involve a bunch of people holding a drink all night and pretending to be drunk. Well a few painful of those. And freaking repetitive music mixes with the same 10 or 1 songs playing over and over and over again. And this low one is like, constant. And every time it comes on they all go OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS SONG I HAVEN'T HEARD IT IN LIKE TEN MINUTES!! and run out on the dancefloor and scream the lyrics. Or lyric, I'm not sure. And dance drunkly or quasi drunkly. And then it gets to the bit where the guy goes "LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW" and they all giggle and do that whole crouch down dance move. And its like, wow, that's original.

And me and Joe and Fred and Alex and Ian sit in a corner and talk about making a sitcom. Cos we're lame like that but atleast we're not pretending to be drunk. And when we are drunk we're not that annoying. Well I hope I'm not, they all entertain me when they're drunk. I don't think any of my drinking experiences have progressed to a stage that could be considered completely drunk anyway.

I can't remember where that story was originally going :S
So err..what else can I say?
I should just finish this entry and do my stupid PIP for stupid Society and Culture for my stupid HSC so I can go to stupid university and become a stupid lawyer.

yeah I guess I should do that.
xx

1 comment:

  1. i totally get what u mean about the same song, at my 18th i just wanna have like my music, i dunno mixture of the doors and beatles and zeppeling and muse and everything...and not that fucking low song. anyways i love you xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?