Saturday, May 31, 2008

Is it just me, or are the fuckers multiplying?

I wrote most of this on Saturday and then finished it today :)...

How amazing is this? I didn't write a blog yesterday! We went to the uni at newy to see 'opening a fuzzwallops frame of mind' which was really good, I could do a full like review, but whatever, we pretty much just did that for like an hour after the play so I couldn't be bothered. All in all, I thought it was a good representation and interpretation of the play, there are parts of the play I don't like and there were a couple of actors that irked me but all over it was well done, and rock on to Slinky and his gun-crotched friend for their directing skillz.

Moving on, I had 7-11 at work today, and, well, bitch please. Murray the owner-turned-store-manager-because-no-other-store-manager-can-last was working from like 10 and kitchen had been asking for drinks since like, forever. But as usual at that shit hole it's like, no you can't have drinks, you haven't worked hard enough. WTF, we're working in a fucking kitchen and we can't have a drink of water? Fucker. And also, worked hard enough my arse, we're on bullshit money anyway. Prisoners of War have a basic right to water, we are treated worse then prisoners of war!

10 minutes before changeover from breakfast to lunch Jolly asked for drinks, and they were all no, after change over. (because water doesnt work in the 10 minutes leading up to changeover?) Then they steamed the egg grill, I'll add without telling Addison and I who were making the damn burgers, so we end up running out of eggs, and the whole time we were like WE NEED MORE EGGS FUCKERS WE WILL RUN OUT and no one made any and then there were none left at all. So Murray gave birth everywhere all wtf learn to communicate, and of course, noone's making eggs anyway everyone's just telling everyone else that we're out of eggs and Murray's in the middle of the kitchen screaming placenta everywhere in this completely fit of stress.

So finally someone cooks some eggs and counters all "fuckers wheres the food?". Murray's alternating between almost crying and yelling blame all over the place because, a customer might have to wait 3 minutes for their burger, the world will definately end, how can we go on?!?!!1!!?!eleven!!! And lunch was ready to sell but Murray wouldn't give the ok to sell it, so instead of getting like half breakfast half lunch we were still getting full breakfast, and I was like fuck it, we need to sell lunch, Murray we're selling both? Executive decisious that I had no authority to make but he was losing his shit and it was the only thing that made sense. And he was all OMGCUSTOMERISWAITAAHHHHEGGS. So then, miraculously, we were getting shit all breakfast orders because duh, lunch is nicer anyway, and Murray's asking whether we will need anymore eggs. If we cut on breakfast no, if we don't I don't know so it's probably better to cook some. I thought that was pretty straightforward and easy to understand. But he's all like, well can we cut? Those people out there might want breakfast? Are they ordering breakfast? Do we need eggs, DO WE NEED EGGS? Murray, I do not know what those people want to eat. Why the fuck would I know that.

Anyway eventually all that got sorted and everything was all good and Jolly was asking for drinks again and they were like no, get that stuff out to washup. Then 10 minutes after that it was no, not until you clean up. And I was like, fuck this, we don't have a crapload of orders, there is no reason why we can't have a drink, everyone is like dying. So I was like, No! Adam, kitchen needs drinks NOW! and he's all..yeah, when it's clean. and i'm like, WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THREE HOURS! WE NEED DRINKS. And then Murray's all *bursts out of I dont know where* RAAA WORK I DONT LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE or something, I dont remember what he said, it was something along the attitudes of fuck you angry. And I was like, we have been asking for drinks for three hours, we need them, now. and he was all ra and I was all ra, and he was all GET IN THE OFFICE NOW!. and I was like OK!.

So he screamed at me and threatened to fire me and all this bullshit, and I hate people like that, he thinks that because he is the owner of the place he can bully the crew into being abused. Access to water is a basic right, but he scares everyone into not getting it, and why? Why does it hurt him that we drink? Because he is fascistly running McDonald's, I've gotta say that's rather messed. And people just don't stand up for their basic rights, I know he isn't going to fire me, there is no way he is going to fire me, he can't fire me, I haven't done anything wrong, yet he threatens it to just get his way and gets away with it. It's pathetic. Anyway I argued, and I argued damn well, I brought up all the bullshit that they do to crew and get away with and he blamed it on our shitty work ethic and said that we shouldnt need a drink on a four hour shift anyway. WTF. But he ended up all yeah I see your point *hugs* and its like, wtf, you were screaming at me two seconds ago. Considering we were yelling for 15 minutes (score thats like, 15mins being paid to yell/get yelled at)

I ended up being pretty shaken up and all teary and I walked out of the office and everyone was like OMG *fives* and Jolly was all you're representing! and Stace gave me a drink and Aiden was like *hugs* and it's like, I love you guys, you're the reason I still work here. Apart from not being fucked to find another job cos I have my hsc to worry about and wanting money of course. But all in all, I was glad I stood up, because I'm sick of us getting pushed around and bullshit like not getting drinks is not going to happen when I'm there. The last time they tried to do that me Cam and Trevor walked out on our close. Take that, bitches.

And also, who said I wasn't rebel huh? You're not rebel, fucker. Just because I'm not a pretentious beligerent rebel-without-a-cause doesnt mean I don't rock when the time is right.

Anyway, enough of work bitching, because it is teh lamo. Twas Mitri's partay last night and it was pretty fun, notably Timmy hilariously pissed and the fun of dressing up as John Lennon in a seargent pepper's suit. I'M NOT HARRY POTTER.

Me: Hurry up Tyson bla bla bla

Tyson: Watch out! Voldemort's behind you!

Harry Potter may have had rounded glasses but he never wore a pepper suit! Lol.

I'll tell you what I'm completely sick of though, the inner bitchiness of our group. I'm going to bitch about it on the internet because 1) pretty much no one reads this anyway and 2) If anyone does happen to find this, read something about themselves and get offended then: You are fucking retarded! You are bitching just as bad and worse, in amongst everyone behind peoples backs and you know very well that I am doing the same thing because someone probably bitched it to you. But for some reason it's all taboo to be direct about it.

I was pissed off at Lizzy for, really, completely irrelevent reasons mainly concerning her perception of me and my irritation at such, and I was bitching about it to Jack and Timmy. Well Jack mainly because Timmy was rolling around drunk. And I think Palmo was there, asking who Lucy was. Anyway then Lizzy came up to the door and of course everyone does the hush hush thing and Lizzy was like ..were you bitching about me? and I dont know why, probably because I was really pissed off and also jack of all the backstabbing shit, but I was just like "yeah actually, I was" and she was like "oh" and then after awhile I was like, yeah I'm probably going to start again in about 2 minutes so if you want to stay and listen you're quite welcome. Anyway she pissed off and I got all the death stares and bitchy looks in the world from Milly, and probably the rest of the group but I mainly saw Milly's, and well, it irks me. because the way I see it, what is the difference between:

a) bitching about somebody behind their back, lieing about it when confronted pretending to be teh bff, probably bitching about someone else, then when the person leaves resuming bitching.

and b) what I did

It's probably just me, but I hate two-faced bitches, who act like they're your friend and blatantly lie to you. That said, I still consider Liz my friend, I was just irked at her that night. And it irritated the hell out of me that all the bitches that are constantly doing it a) get on their high horses and condemn me for doing it b) whilst comforting the victim of my attack via bitching about me, when yesterday they were bitching about her to me. I'm not saying I was doing the right thing, but atleast I can be upfront about being a bitch. And I dont preach. Fucking backstabbing hipocrits.

well thats me vented and I get this feeling that this blog is like supermassive, but oh well, I wrote it over two days I guess, so if anyone reads all the way to here, congratulations and thankyou! xLivi

1 comment:

  1. Dear Olivia,
    Due to my noobishness of computers i have decided to post an anonymous comment as well i have NO idea how to otherwise. obviously it is i, Jack, a religious reader of your blog. should you feel loved? yes. yes you should. because i dont even read jordies blog, thats how horrible i am. but she doesnt make me laugh quite the way you do when i read what you come out with.
    my gawd your work bitch rant thing was hilarious, and you did raise a good point with the whole basic human rights of POW's getting water thing :)
    the thing with the bitching but, the backstabbing etc is what makes it bitching, if we were all upfront about it, it wouldnt really b bitching. but everyone knows every bitches about everyone. simple fact. it would b nice if there was no need to bitch and we all jsut get along. sometimes it just doesnt work. deep down we all know the love. bitching is a way to vent anger and deal with emotions in your own way til your over it and can move on and the person not be aware. although letting ppl know your P.O.'d at them stops them making the same mistakes later [hopefully] and would end the vicious cycle of bitchiness [a feat we would all one day love to see].
    you do, however, raise some very good points. bitching in front of the person your bitching about is definately taboo. and all them other great points you raised which were totally true on the matter.
    and yes i dont know how to end this so thnx for the procrastination of my english essay :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?