Sunday, May 25, 2008

fare thee well solitaire

Ok so...I decided to start a blog :) (why thankyou captain obvious) oh, oh! Shall we explore the identity of captain obvious? Seriously guys (er who am i writing this too? whatever) is he a military captain, a superhero or a pirate? Perhaps we will never know...

Anyway, part of me is in opposition to doing this because it seems so self-indulgent but I rationalise, I'm not forcing anyone to read it. I'm not assuming you care about anything I write about (again, who is you?) I'm writing this because i like to write. And I'm almost always spouting prose or conversation within my head, anyway. So it's probably beneficial to use my insanity to the cause of my writing skillzz. Or atleast practice a little for the HSC. Oh yeah, that's the sensible reason I'm in opposition to doing this, err I should be studying. Fuck you all. I don't care. (okyesidoimsorrydontholditagainstmeuaiiwantmesomelawplz)

But anyways, I was having a particularly extended shower- you know the really really good ones that you always feel guilty about because, the environment!!! well atleast I do, because I'm a greenie in theory, or, more to the point, I'd like to be a greenie but I'm too lazy. And in my defense i worked 12 hours at McDonalds today, so i needed extra cleaning time. Ok so I suck at being a greeny (fuck i dont even know how to spell it) . My theory is if I skip a shower one day I can indulge in a long shower the next day without guilt. It's like saving up fly-buys but with shower points. But I've been showering frequently of late so I had to resort to the I worked like a bitch excuse. Yeah ok I even suck at being a poser greenie. Maybe I should just accept my fate and start eating all my meals off paper plates.

I really dont remember the point.

oh yeah, so I argued with myself in the shower and determined that if I gave up solitaire I could indulge in the more profitable procrastination of blogging (come on anything is more profitable than solitaire) and I'm not replacing like a 10 minute hobby with a *insert-however-many-time-this-blog-will-take-here* habbit. Oh I'm a hardcore solitaire addict. Back off all you ice junkies. I shoot solitaire! Rawr. I'm even considering starting a game now. Twitch. Why don't they have a solitaire quitline? Oh shut up Olivia.

I think opening blogs are supposed to give some sort of a bio/summary of person or such. And to this i say, ehhhhhh soo lame. They're always so one-dimensional and blerh and cliche. ohallidoiswhinge!! Fuckkkk I suck at blogging. anyway, erm, I'm Olivia (Livi) im currently doing my HSC (ahburn,ithurts!) Uhh people in my life that matter: My completely awesome (I'll refrain from too much ickiness on the internetland) boyfriend Joey, my Friends who I'd love to all mention individually but it would just be too hard, they know who they are. Well alot of them think they know who they are, some of which are irritating twits. You know if you know the real me. And to the close ones, the 'sisterhood' etc, I heart you guys, and you know it. And like, my family, duh, but shhh I'm a teenager please.

Anyway, that was all fairly well content empty but it wasted my time sufficiently, and as I woke up 18 hours ago (iunno how many hours I'm usually awake, so for affect(effect? I really dont know(Is it ok to put brackets inside of brackets?(lol if it's not I screwed up(shut up you're not funny anymore)(oh god how many do i have to put here now?))))))))))that'll do. Oh god I annoy myself such. Oh right. The point. I woke up at 4am beotches. Non sleep superiority for all!

I think the point actually is i'm leaving. To sleep.

Aaaand who still hasnt done either of their drama logbooks? (thankyou new found procrastination)

xxLiv

(yes im xx ing to no one in particular. bite me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?