Monday, May 26, 2008

fuck mondays.

erghh i had the most horrible day today. And i feel like i keep telling people this and i am taking the form of one of the irritating whinging people who i despise most of all. So therefore, i will write about it, and hopefully not need to tell anyone else about. With the exception of my mum, but purely to make her feel guilty because she just rung my mobile and it was like

"hello"
"GET OFF THE PHONE NOW!*in ra i hate you bitch mum voice*"
"what?"
"ra ra ra ra you are bad and irresponsible and should be doing homework"
so i was all fuck you and hung up.

because, the fuck? i wasnt on the phone in the first place. And she could have said hello and then asked why i was on the phone (which i wasnt!) or something because I HAD A BAD DAY BE NICE TO ME! so now she can hear just how horrible it is and feel bad about making me feel worse. and in turn i will feel better. ah the world is perfect.

Anyway, my bad day started with being uber tired, leading to one of those (completely self inflicted but i dont care) moods where absolutely every little thing irritates me really strongly.Then i was getting into the car and i dropped my extension folder and shit went everywhere and i was like OHMYGODFUCK. because then it was all out of order and we were running late and i didnt have time to work it all out so i just chucked all in the boot of the car and got in the car and started crying. seriously, who cries over english extension? headcase! and Maggie jumped up on me and i was like get the fuck off me you stupid bitch! fuck! and she was like *gets on floor and gives me really hurt look* and mum was like "Liv she can just see that your upset" so then i felt absolutely terrible because i love that dog more then most people.

Anyway so then we had to go and pick Anna up and we were late as above, and she was all onoz you were so late you are the devil. i couldve spaceshipped myself to school or got a lift with paris hilton but i was like no, i am getting a lift with you and now im late and its all your fault that i didnt take the spaceship and my life is over you ish teh ruinz it emocutz.
yeah, whatever. Just blame us, because its not your fathers responsibility to get you too school or anything, lets ignore the fact that your in his rostered time but Mums taking you to school anyway (YOUR making ME late bitch) and blame us instead of your our irresponsible-selfabsorbed-vindictive-prick father.

And then things just continued to bother me, like my sandwhich wasnt wrapped properly (?) and basically anything anyone said. Joe made things better by hugging me alot and being understanding instead of being like "fuck up loser" which he wouldve been quite within rights of saying. Except then we got into trouble for "disobeying the hands off policy" off mrs Hall because he hugged me. and he was all wtf she was crying! And she was like i dont give a shit. thanks, bitch. i hope your horse dies or something and then you can be all boo hoo chookbum boo hoo and im gonna be like ooh I DONT CARE! *pokes out tongue* ok no i wont, i love you chookbum, dont die.

I was bitching about something completely irrational with absolutely no support material at recess, and i made some completely way out statement and Bree was like uhh well actually. and i was like *death glare*. and bree was like i mean yes yes that is exactly what happened *pulls serious face. and then we both cracked up. oh i love being humoured. and i love that my friends love me enough to just put up with my shit and manage to make me laugh.

So all in all, i guess the day wasnt too bad, because at the end of it i realised, that i have a great boyfriend and great friends and they will get me through anything and love me anyway and are always there for me.

aw, isnt that just throw up worthy?

ergh, logbook ahoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?