Tuesday, January 20, 2009

you've just been HACKED

So I have this complete paranoia about internet passwords. It began when Bree and I went through our Email hacking phase. It's easier then you think to hack someones email account and we made it our mission to prove that point because we were a) bored and b) nerds. We hacked friends for a joke, randoms from forum boards for a challenge and psycho ex boyfriends of our friends for hilarious payback.

my password pre internetz hacking dayz: sirius

my password post internetz hacking dayz: #3abbeyroadbabyy

As well as much more upgrading of my security. Seriously none of you would ever get my secret question.

It was vaguely based on the Beatles album abbey road as I themed all my password Beatles albums that year.


Anyway mum had to access my emails for me while I was away so I had to give her my password so NATURALLY I had to change it. And I had a nice easy password that was all letters and no capitals or symbols or double letters or ANYTHING. And it wasn't something anyone would guess as I doubt ANYONE has even heard of it. So I went on the net yesterday and I was all:

me: yo internetz here is my new password

and the internetz was all

internetz: baha! I mock thee password! that password is WEAK. WEAK LIKE YOUR HEART. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. fool. I mean *SURE* you have that password. It's GREAT. pfsh idiot. MOCK MOCK MOCK MOCK MOCK.

I even made pictures to prove it:




















So of course I had to make the password strong by putting stupid unnecessary symbols and numbers and bullshit just to prove a point to an automated system despite knowing full well that my password WAS strong because I suck.


Stupid hotmail.

3 comments:

  1. but see i hate having complicated multiple letters and numbers and ^$%)%&@&^#@! in my password as i can neverrrrr remember them.. as due to this world of technology i have a password for facebook and myspace and email and blog *sighs* which makes it really annoying when i have the multiplethingpasswords for like three/four applications.

    byyyy fuck.

    anywho. nice timing after the convo about HACKAGE *evil eyes hackers*

    ima shutup now. =D
    lovx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I found that hilarious.
    Now hack my email to prove to me how easy it is. I don't reckon you can do it. and if you can, I will applaud you and let you slap me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gonna be 2 times nostaligic.

    firstly i totally remember when you hacked that dude that aiza was seeing yet had never seen, and changed his name to some gay thing which made me laugh. then you hacked pretty much everyone else but me =P [cuz you couldn't]

    secondly i always remember before we were going out how we kept saying we were gonna give each other our passwords or something, but we never did. thought it was kinda cute :D

    love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?