Saturday, January 17, 2009

nostalgia

So I went looking for a quiz that I SWEAR I've seen before to prove a point to a friend. I didn't find it so I guess I was wrong OBVIOUSLY IT WAS PLUNDERED FROM MY POSSESSION AND THE INTERNETZ!!

Anyho in my looking I found this semi filled out survey from year 10.


Year 10 me. Post Year 12 me.

1. What are your siblings MIDDLE names? UMM Louise Elizabeth. I fink Tony's is William too lol. Anna's is Louise. The stepbrothers...Greg Stephen, Scott Anthony, Tony William. I don't know what the three stepsiblings on Dad's side are.

2. Where is your dad right now? In front of the TV in the next room lol. Who knows.

3. What was the last thing you said? Yeah, I'll do it in a minute (to Dad). Pfsh, you dork (to Anna).

4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? That I need to stop liking him as it's never going to happen and I need to stop believing in things that aren't there. That I have changed more then I thought in the past two years. And my past self was an emo little biatch. AND IT DID HAPPEN HA TAKE IT FORMER SELF.

5. What color is your watch? no watch, I'm not bound to time. God I was pretentious. Harry Potter watch that doesn't work most of the time

6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Somewhere I want to leave eventually! lol!Um, I love this country to bits. And I don't remember ever not loving it. What is with for me?

7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? um camping at sandy I think. Ha I taught Liz to squat lol. Hmm last time I went camping? Which I can't remember which makes me sad. I vow to camp more.

8. Who is the last person you liked? Umm not telling duh. That would be my boyfriend. For both present me and past me XD

9. Are you close to your mom? NO!! LOL! Kind of yes. We don't necessarily get along all the time, or even a lot of the time, but we are still close when we aren't arguing about something.

10. Where does your best friend work? She doesn't! I don't really define anyone as a single best friend at the moment. A few of them work at Macca's though.

11. What is your least attractive feature? everything. I'm not fond of my skin. It breaks out from time to time and is a little too freckly for my liking, although i do like the bits that are just pale.

12. What color are your pants? Jeans lol. Black.

13.Do you have a roommate? Yeah every second weekend my sis. Nope.

15. What color is your bedroom flooring? Where is question 14!?!?? omg! Who cares where it is. carpet colour.

16. Do you have a chair in your room? No. I would like a bean bag though. Teehee I got one for my birthday.

17. What color is your mom's hair? um like browny. Yes it is, but she thinks it's red. Weirdo.

18. Do you have a dog? Maggie<3. Maggie<3.

19. What happened to you in 1993? I inherited a sister unfortunately. I inherited a sister, fortunately.

20. Are you a virgin? lol yes! nope.

21. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? Last week when she was being a bitch. Two seconds ago.

22. Have you ever been to a spa? yeah lol. hehe I've done more then been to a spa :P

23. What is the last book you read? reread HP half blood prince and am about halfway through catch 22 The Street Lawyer - John Grisham

Ah former self, despite your incessant and irritating over use of the term Lol, I do miss your cheerful yet somewhat bitter naivety.


3 comments:

  1. wow lol. youve just changed slightly

    be interesting to do the same with myself i think... i can imagine how truly painful i was in yr 10. haha
    LOL! =P

    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the answers to 4, 8 and 22 [ ;) ] the most =D you're such a cutie. just from reading the year 10 answers it took me back, god that was such a funny time of life. i'm glad we were friends but.

    love you
    xoxo

    and for 11: all of you is attractive, so you should have just left it blank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha you really did overuse lol! its in like every answer! and there were some dramatic changes between those answers that made me laugh. and its funny how you argue with your formal self ömg where is question fourteen"""whocares!" lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?