Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Drama practicals are over!!!

can you believe it? Probably, but I totally can't. It's like surreal. The markers came today and contray to my imagination were not evil and scary and mean. They were quite nice. Still the concept is petrifying and knowing that just one performance is the end of all of it scares the hell out of me. But in a totally good way because no more staying at school until 9pm. No more staying in the drama room through recess and lunch. No more going to school on Sunday. And now I just have to worry about written exams. Yay! And most importantly, I have freetime back!!

Firstly, I am going to play the sims. Because I have been craving that massively for the past 2 weeks, and as I've barely had time to shower and sleep, obviously haven't gotten a chance to play it.

And then, I intend to write blog entries about stuff that happened over the past week or so that I've been like hahaha so blogging about this..oh..NO SPARE TIME. If the moment is still there. Who knows. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?