Friday, March 20, 2009

Why is living at College so freaking awesome?

ok so I don't know how it works everywhere else but for here...




Uni(versity): UNE. The building at the top of the hill with all the classrooms that you go to to do lessons and learn and get a degree and shit.

College: Earle Page (Or Austin or Duval or one of 8 other ones) Where you live if you choose to live in college. Involves all the sports and events and spirity shit. You can go to uni without going to college but not the other way around.


Perhaps that is me being condescending but everyone I talk to is all wait you walked back to college what? And before I came here I used the two interchangeably. Now it seems just weird.


Ok so question and answer time...


Question: Why is living at College so freaking awesome?

Answer:

a) the food is so delicious
b) you get plenty of sleep
c) its really quiet for study
d) you get to dress up like HARRY FREAKING POTTER in these cool arse robes buts its all super serious and you get to pretend like mad that your LIVING AT FUCKING HOGWARTS.


If I was heaps magic at html, or if I could be bothered googling how to, I'd make the answers all cool and upside down.


As it is:


1. I'm lazy
2. It's late
3. the answer is blatantly obvious and
4. I like not doing things then doing other things in avoiding the original thing which ultimately end up taking more time and effort hence defeating the original purpose of avoiding (seriously, does anyone else have this problem??)

anyway...




a) the food is so delicious


b) you get plenty of sleep


c) its really quiet for study



d) you get to dress up like HARRY FREAKING POTTER in these cool arse robes buts its all super serious and you get to pretend like mad that your LIVING AT FUCKING HOGWARTS.




3 comments:

  1. i enjoyed this blog

    and i wouldn't go as far to say cool arse robes, but yeah they are pretty damn awesome

    love you

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that also didnt make any sense...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that was hilarius!!!
    cool arse pick too btw!
    I'm insanely jealous you get to play harry potter! :-(

    miss yoU!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?