Saturday, December 13, 2008

now that she's back in the blogosphere with drops of jupiter in her hair

so ever since I got back from schoolies I've pretty much just been listening to that song ^^^ (Drops of Jupiter - Train) and Sway - Bic Runga. Which is odd because usually I listen to muse and the doors and manic street preachers and the white stripes and stuff. I'm only pretentious sometimes not pretentious with my music so I dont care that thats all i've listened to for like, the past two weeks, but I have been turning the 'what im listening to' feature off on msn because I'm all I am pretentious people are going to be like why is she still listening to that song? Like people actually take notice of those things anyway. I overthink small things entirely too much.

So the lyric is actually atmosphere but I figured I may as well allude to the fact that I havent been on here in, you know, 274 years pretty much.

A small anecdote:

Jack and Olivia: are discussing something that alludes to something
Jack: I didnt something about thing that alludes to something until you said it in your blog
Olivia: wow, I have a blog, I totally forgot

Yeah that anecdote sucked hugely. I'm kind of considering just backspacing it. I didnt realise I didnt remember the story until I started writing it. damn.

So what do I have to write about?

-Formal
-Schoolies
-Hospital
-Babysitting
-Midsummer Play
-Christmas Play
-Uni

what WILL I write about? Who knows. I promise to write a decent entry about at least one of them very soon.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Just WRITE goddamn it Janis!
    I NEED something hilarious, and you will give me that something...or George/Jesus Christ (SOG) will go Revelations on yo ass!!!
    Additionally...write it quickly! My usual façade of contentment is being destroyed!

    Harrison out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fucking hilarious and I am NOT drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wait. I am.

    But you're still hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back to the blogosphere... nice to see you again =]
    i hope we shall be hearing from you very soon.. im starting to tire of my own worthless drivel aka blog. lol


    lovex

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?